Buildless Cloud extends your build cache into a shared, team-wide remote cache. Cloud works in tandem with the Buildless Agent to offload your build caching as it happens, and backhaul it to a fast in-memory storage layer which your teammates and CI can access.
- ⏩ Powered by the best in the business
- ✅ Integrated authorization
- 🔒 Strong transport security, encryption, and verification
- 🔥 Insanely fast remote build cache
- 🕵️ Cache performance diagnosis and analysis
Pro tip: This is the same section as the Pkgst page. You can skip it if you've read that.
Buildless Cloud is engineered to be fast all over the world. Countries where Cloudflare ranks as fastest are in orange:
We've partnered with Cloudflare to serve Buildless Cloud artifacts from one of the largest and fastest networks on earth, now in over 300 cities around the world. Our Cloud offering uses prioritized routes and the latest optimizations from Cloudflare's team.
If you live near any of those blue dots, there is probably a hot cache nearby, and it has an optimized route and hot connection directly into NPM, Maven, or other dependency indexes
Buildless Cloud supports HTTP/2, HTTP/3, end-to-end level 11 Brotli, Redis and other advanced protocol technologies, thanks to Cloudflare's awesome systems. Buildless leverages Cloudflare features like NEL and DNS load balancing to deliver a smooth and fast experience worldwide.
Buildless Cloud is designed to keep your software supply chain secure. We use end-to-end modern TLS with perfect forward secrecy. Read more here about modern TLS protocols from Cloudflare.
Buildless Cloud uses strict security settings up and down the stack to guarantee end-to-end security of your dependency downloads. Internet-facing TLS is tuned for a balance of speed and customizable security. When using a Buildless client application with Buildless Cloud, you will usually be using HTTP/3 over TLSv1.3.
What does this mean?
- All traffic is encrypted between you ←→ Buildless
- All traffic upstream for cache propagations is encrypted from Buildless → Others
- Leaked keys at the external network cannot compromise earlier traffic (forward secrecy)
- Leaked keys by Buildless cannot compromise earlier traffic (forward secrecy)
Updated 3 months ago